Podcast Episode 16 is where I share valuable techniques to help you get things done. I cover different ideas that you can start doing immediately, on your own. I also share an Idea that has helped me out a lot that involves sharing with many people.
I share a little story where an agent has put together a marketing plan for herself and sets out to complete the tasks necessary to fulfill her goal of completing the plan. She has a limited amount of time to get tasks done and resorts to some useful techniques to complete the jobs.
Here are some Time Management things you can try to become more productive.
- Put a DO NOT DISTURB SIGN on your office door. (Remind other Agents that you don’t have time to chat)
- Use an Egg Timer for quick bursts of focused commitment to the task at hand, can be found HERE (previous post about Time Blocking)
- Track your activities and check them against your Goal to ensure that you are on track.
- Get an Accountability Partner. Check in with them each day to make sure you have completed your daily goal.
- Make up any shortfalls the following day. As good as we are at reaching our daily commitment, sometimes things can’t be helped so we are forced to complete yesterdays shortfall of activity, today.
- Use the Calendar in your phone to book your appointments. Set Reminders before the appointment. I use 18 hours and 1 hour ahead of each appointment.
- Put your goal out there on FACEBOOK. Make sure you have already created some good habits before telling the world about your goal. (You don’t want to be embarrassed by not meeting your goals on Facebook)
- Create a MASTERMIND GROUP. A group of 10 or so Like Minded people who want to grow their business.
There you have it, 8 simple things to help you get your time management under control and get things done.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device: