In Session 14, I go over the 8 things your website should be doing for you and your Real Estate business. I cover some lead generation items that your website could do for you and I also explain how Google search works.
I mention how fresh and unique content helps move your website up the Google search ranking. A lot of Real Estate websites just sit stagnant in cyberspace because they are not updated often or at all. Google doesn’t want to show these websites as they feel it doesn’t provide the best user experience. Here is a quick link on how Google does their search.
Here is a list of the 8 things I mention on this podcast that your website should be doing for you and your business.
- Quality Information – You can be found – Business card info – What is your site about
- Share information on what you do – Awards – Background – Languages – hobbies etc
- Listings – yours plus others – search for homes
- Email Opt In – Start gathering emails for newsletter for later use
- Offer in Trade – trade for email address – top tips for… saving for down payment – tips for buyers/sellers etc…
- SEO – help you be found in search
- Sharing of content – twitter – Facebook etc
- Video – uploading video – YouTube
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device: