In this next session of the Listing Presentation, I go over the 3 step strategy I use to take a Listing. I explain the process I teach and the order in which to do them. It may also surprise you the order that I present these strategies in.
The Listing Presentation is your most valuable tool that you have in your tool box. With a great Listing Presentation, you ensure that you are picking up inventory all the time. A good listing presentation will not only get you the Listing, but will show your value and allow you to command higher commissions.
In this session I talk about the actual Listing Appointment and the strategies for securing the listing. I’ll teach you how to avoid being taken by a private seller (and wasting your time) and the 4 most important stats to include in every presentation.
In this session I talk about the following…
- When competing, do you want to be the first or last to present?
- Order of the appointment.
- Ideas for your marketing strategy.
- How to handle objections to your commissions.
- The 4 most important STATS you need in your listing presentation.
- Being a 1 stop Lister instead of a 2 stop.
Thank you so much for listening. There is great Karma in helping others, if you found this useful please share it with someone you may think needs it.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device: