REALTOR® safety needs to be taken very seriously. We have seen too many attacks on Real Estate Agents over the years. You want to be mindful of what you are doing and who you are working with. Don’t put yourself in a situation you could regret just because you are in a hurry.
In this session I go over 10 tips to help keep Real Estate Agents Safe!
- Never meet someone for the first time at the home alone
- Always follow your gut feeling
- Leave an Itinerary at the desk of where you will be and check in!
- Never go in the basement
- Don’t be over confident!
- Better to follow the clients and not lead.
- Never ever meet someone after dark
- Always bring your phone and have an emergency quick dial ready!
- Hold your set of keys with one key exposed if you need to fight someone off.
- Use a code word with your office to send someone in an emergency
- BONUS : Take someone with you
Here’s a link to the Article where the Agent used a CODE WORD.
In the Quick Tip I talk about an amazing App.
I share a story how this App not only showed where the iPhone was but how our staff member got it back!
Thanks for listening and be safe out there!
Please share this episode to help get the word out about REALTOR® Safety!
P.S. If you would like to ask me a question, why not shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device: